15 clues, 15 mixed up answers. Have you got the noodles to unscramble these doodles.
(PS. No extra points for alternative suggestions to the last question!)
Championship Teams :
1. BET ON HUMOUR this season by the seaside at Dean Court?
2. South Yorkshire tykes can sometimes BE SNARLY?
3. YO, TICKETS available in the Potteries?
4. When in Berkshire help yourself to a GIN, DEAR?
5. I HUNTED RARE MOTH in south Yorkshire with ex-Canary Paul Warne?
Championship Grounds :
6. OUR SOFT LAD at QPR?
7. Bristol ground haunted by A NEAT GHOST?
8. LORD WONKIER-HAT at the milliners?
9. Hear the yellow and green WAR ROAR, DOC?
10. Experience THE END of the world in south London?
Championship Managers :
11. HANDLED ONE at Dean Court?
12. HEAR NIL, SIR at Cardiff?
13. MARRY GONK at Hillsborough?
14. BRISK ROMAN (and ex-Canary) sent to Coventry?
15. CLOAK WINNER at Middlesbrough?
(PS. Other managers were considered, but from an anagram point of view I got as far as Watford’s Vladimir Ivic and Reading’s Veljko Paunovic before giving up! Feel free to have a crack yourself though. They say nothing’s impossible…)
Answers will be posted in the Comments section later today.