And now, from Norwich… it’s Quiz of the Week!
Can you name the current City players from these snippets harvested from Wikipedia?
1. Which City player was nicknamed ‘Baker’s Hands’ during his time at ADO Den
Haag due to his hands being the size of bread loaves?
2. Which of these players has the middle name ‘James’ – Max Aarons, Ben Gibson, or Angus Gunn?
3. Which player was born in Leixlip, County Kildare?
4. Which player was a keen bobsledder in his youth – and his brother was an Olympian in the sport?
5. Which player has played for two different International teams?
6. Which player scored two goals against Bangor City in the Europa League in 2011?
7. Which player did St Mirren manager Danny Lennon say was an ‘excellent passer’ and ‘could open a tin of beans’ with his left foot?
8. Which of City’s Scottish players has the middle hame ‘Clifford’?
9. Which player was born in O’Fallon, Missouri?
10. Which player’s first involvement with a first-team squad was as an unused substitute for Celtic in a UEFA Cup match against Barcelona at the Camp Nou in 2004?
1. Tim Krul
2. All three – although Angus Gunn has another middle name too, Fraser.
3. Andrew Omobamidele
4. Przemysław Płacheta
5. Milot Rashica – Albania and Kosovo
6. Teemu Pukki
7. Kenny McLean
8. Billy Gilmour
9. Josh Sargent
10. Michael McGovern